Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sweet Is The Peace
I finished it! We finally got the music room finished and the "Finale" program hooked up and today I toyed around with it. I got all the accompaniment and instrumentals to "Sweet Is The Peace" completely finished and written. It sounds beautiful. Hopefully soon I can post it so you can hear it, but for now, imagine piano, violin, cello and lots of bass. The violin is merely an accent. I used the cello as the main instrument, next to the piano. Maybe when it's all said and done, I will add a little clarinet or flute, but I decided to add them too late and I can't figure out how to add them in once I've started. Anyway, I'm so excited to put the rest of my music into the computer program. It'll be so fun (and a whole lotta work!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SIS
THANKS FOR PLAYING YOUR MUSIC ON THE PIANO FOR ME AND GRANDMA J.
I LOVED IT.
HUGS
MOM
Aud,
That's awesome! I can't wait to buy your first album!! (You are going to be making one now that you've got all this fancy room and gear, yes?)
sounds cool i'm excited to here it i wish you lived closer i need a musical number for sunday!!!!
Post a Comment