Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Voice Recital

We had such a fun recital tonight for my private voice student. We had a combination of Christmas music and modern pop stuff. I was so proud of every one of those girls. They did their very best and didn't give up even when the nerves got ahold of them. They all sounded incredible and looked beautiful. Then we ate lots of yummy treats afterwards. Thanks, guys for making it such a fun night! And always remember: if you've tried your very best, then it's good enough for me. Merry Christmas girlies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

LOOKS LIKE A CUTE BUNCH OF VOICE STUDENTS. I'M GLAD YOU FILLED THE ROOM AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPEREINCE FOR YOU AND THEM. I ENJOY LISITENING TO THEM WHEN THEY PRACTICE AT YOUR HOME AS I'VE BEEN THEIR.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TALENTS AND SHARING THEM WITH SO MANY

LOVE YOU
MOM