I've had such a crazy last month that I haven't been able to keep anyone up to date on what's going on in my life. The question: What's new in your life? The answer: nothing. Another answer: everything. Honest answer: both at the same time.
My career is taking a massive turn right now and I'm not quite sure where it is that we're going, but I think it's for the better. I've got a little (very little, but news all the same) news, but I cannot disclose that for a few more weeks when the dust finally settles. I've got a lot of support and interest from very top professionals in the LDS industry, so we'll see where this roller coaster may take me.
I've just done everything I can to hold on to the Lord and to follow the promptings, no matter how big or small they may be. I've learned that what seems an insignificant, fleeting thought may very well prove to be a small step in the right direction. I don't need huge claps of thunder or burning bushes to speak to me. I've stopped looking for flashing billboards and visiting angels to tell me what to do. I found that I can achieve the same understanding with a passing thought, a moment of meditation or simply a warm and fuzzy feeling.
So, what can you learn from this update today? Maybe nothing. Maybe something. Maybe you'll walk away realizing I'm a lot quirkier than you remember...or just as abnormal as you already know I am. Whatever it is, know that I'm going somewhere. You can journey along with me if you want to (only if someone reminds me to blog every now and again). Or you can ignore my journey all together. Whatever the case may be, watch out world. Here I come!!!
1 comment:
I'll follow along on the journey. Sounds like it could be fun! Luv ya!
Post a Comment