I'm running a little contest and I'm a little happy about it because it's my very first contest ever! I'm looking for uplifting critiques/reviews about my music that will inspire others to listen. The top 3 winners will have their review posted on Monday the 13th on my brand new website along with their names! I mean, what's cooler than 15 minutes of fame! (I'd totally do it!) Contest ends Sunday, Sept. 12th @ midnight.
Here are the rules:
1. Review must be written in 2 sentences or less...your name must accompany it.
2. You must be nice. (I have feelings, too...)
3. It must be creative and unique.
You can leave your reviews in one of three different ways: a comment on the blog, on my "Audrey Bandley-musician" FB page or by emailing it to audreybandleymusic@yahoo.com.
(Also, don't forget to take part of my survey/poll on the right-hand side of the blog. It's very important to me right now to get as much input as possible because I am up and ready to launch soon and need to know your needs! Thanks a ton.)
No comments:
Post a Comment