Thursday, February 24, 2011

Follow, Follow Me....(and win!)

I'm in a giving sorta mood.
Giving makes me happy...
Giving things that make YOU happy makes me happy...
So, like the little stream, I want to give away, oh, give away!

Last month, I wanted to become a better person so I read this amazing book:


By this amazing man...


AND WOWEE!!!
Not only did it teach me how to be a better (and much less controlling, nagging, ornery, blatantly annoying wife) but it actually taught me how to become a better mom, a better friend, a better stranger....It helped me become
BETTER!
And I thought, "Sheesh! I wish everyone could own this book!" It's not only great for women to read, but for the men in the world, too! It teaches amazing ways to look at relationships with everyone you know! Plus, it's an easy read (written in NORMAL, not FORMAL language) and I could read a chapter a night before slipping into slumberland (because the chapters are only, like 4 pages long)! I luh-luh-luv it!

Soooooooo....I'm giving away FIVE to my followers.
So, here's the deal:
1. Become my blog follower
2. Post about my contest on YOUR blog
3. Then I will enter all my blog-followers into a drawing for these books!
There will be FIVE winners in all!
Just like that!!!

Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!


Deadline for entry is Friday, March 4th.
Drawing will be held Saturday, March 5th.
Winners will be notified here on my blog, so check back!!!

(Yay! I love to give away!)


9 comments:

The Schindler Family said...

Done. I also shared it on Facebook.

Audrey said...

Following... although I don't know what I'd do with a book about husbands... dang being single yet again. :( Ah well.

Audrey Bandley said...

Like I said before, this book SERIOUSLY changed the way I view EVERYONE! It made me gain a new appreciation for ALL the men in my life: dad, husband, sons, random strangers...as well as gave me new insight to women...everyone. It's SO not just for the married.

I loved that it was written for the WOMEN from a MAN'S eye view! That was super incredibly beneficial as well.

Lisa said...

I follow you, and I posted about you on my blog. :) I've been eyeballing this book for a while now. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it so much! I guess if I don't win, I better go out and get it anyway!

Cherie Nelson said...

What a great giveaway! Thanks!

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

I FOLLOW YOU
AND I WILL POST ON MY FACEBOOK
CAUSE THAT IS WHERE MY CONTACTS ARE MOSTLY.
HUGS M

Lowana Johnson said...

you are so kind to share what you learned!

Kim Davis said...

Audrey! I am a follower and I posted it too! I totally love your CD and am spreding the word about you! I'm a fan for sure!! You are awesome!

Jillayne Clements said...

I've been wanting to read this book. I'll post your contest on my blog ASAP. :)