Because I love you SOOOO much, I wanted you to know about a product I am madly craving, I mean, I am madly in love with right now:
Dreyer's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Yogurt
Freezingly smooth, creamy yogurt with streams of chocolate wrapped around little bits of chewy brownies..It's every girl's dream come true.
BUT, that's not even the best part!!!
Here's the scoop (pun intended): 1 serving=120 guilt-free calories and only 3.5 little tiny grams of fat. With stats like that, you could practically BURN those tiny calories while you're sitting around eating it! I have included a most tempting and mouth-watering picture for you...
You're welcome...again...Sheesh! I wish I lived closer to a grocery store....
4 comments:
So you probably only remember me as this awkward girl who would hang out at your house when you were in high school, but I just wanted to say it's been really fun reading your blog, listening to your music (I didn't know you were so good, you're amazing) and once in awhile when I get on FB it's fun to read your status. I'm glad my family got to know your family, even though we never really knew each other. Thanks Audrey!
ps. I am a super craver of chocolate ice cream, I will have to try this 'healthier version' :)
I {heart} you, Jessica.
I think I just went into a diabetic coma just reading this... delicious.
Post a Comment