...like today.
Here I was, sitting in a room FULL of producers, label artists, arrangers, promoters... you name it and I couldn't bring myself to pulling out a SINGLE business card.
Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Not a one.
Honestly, how hard is it to say "My name is Audrey Bandley?"
Not hard at all.
I did that to every single person.....
.....that I got introduced to......
Which, really was a few, but now how do they expect to remember me?
SHEESH!
What a big, giant, fluffy chicken.
Bawk, bock, bok.
So, in my honor, I will post a self portrait for all to enjoy:
{sigh}
enjoy.
Here I was, sitting in a room FULL of producers, label artists, arrangers, promoters... you name it and I couldn't bring myself to pulling out a SINGLE business card.
Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Not a one.
Honestly, how hard is it to say "My name is Audrey Bandley?"
Not hard at all.
I did that to every single person.....
.....that I got introduced to......
Which, really was a few, but now how do they expect to remember me?
SHEESH!
What a big, giant, fluffy chicken.
Bawk, bock, bok.
So, in my honor, I will post a self portrait for all to enjoy:
{sigh}enjoy.
1 comment:
IT TAKES PRACTICE, STRENGHT, PASSION, FAITH AND LOVE KNOWING THAT YOU'RE GIVING AWAY SOMETHING THAT HEAVENLY FATHER HELPED AND INSPIRED YOU TO DO.
"JUST DO IT" QUOTE FROM PROPHET
YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU'LL GET VERY USE TO IT FAST. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU
M
Post a Comment