I didn't get translated on Saturday, like the guy who proclaimed the world was ending thought we would.
I'm assuming none of you did either.
Or maybe you did...
I don't know.
BUT
With all the hubbub about the whole
"the world was supposed to end on Saturday" thing,
I'd like to do my part of contributing to the nonsense
by making a few confessions known.
(Reading these will probably not change your life indefinitely.)
This time is now open for your confessionals. Any nonsense you'd like me to know about now that we've reached the end of the world...and are still here?
Yes, I will be reading them...
I'm assuming none of you did either.
Or maybe you did...
I don't know.
BUT
With all the hubbub about the whole
"the world was supposed to end on Saturday" thing,
I'd like to do my part of contributing to the nonsense
by making a few confessions known.
(Reading these will probably not change your life indefinitely.)
- Yesterday, I ate 1/2 box of Nilla Wafers by myself...and they were yummy. No regrets.
- I wear my treasured galoshes regularly...like daily... Despite the fact that everyone makes fun of me for them, I know it is okay because Brother Hanson, a YOUNGISH member of our bishopric wears his, too. That makes them very appropriate attire.
- I'm too lazy to wash my hair or shave my legs on a daily basis. No further comment...
- No! I cannot see straight lines, okay!?! Can't park straight. Can't cut watermelon straight. Can't hoe a straight row in the garden...and we won't even talk about my stick figures...and know what? I'M TOTALLY OKAY WITH IT!!!
- I think fresh tomatoes are evil. Period. The end. I've tried to enjoy them for several years. I've done everything short of hypnotherapy. It's just not working for me. They make me gag. But, I do like ketchup and home-bottled salsa (not nasty fresh kind...tastes like tomatoes) and spaghetti sauce and things MADE from them. Fresh tomatoes are just yucky. So there.
- So what if I like to dance...in my house...alone...where absolutely NO ONE can see me? I'm fully aware that I have NO idea what I'm doing but the lady on Netflicks keeps complimenting me and tells me that I'm looking good...so I believe her. After all, she MUST know what she's talking about...Neener, neener.
This time is now open for your confessionals. Any nonsense you'd like me to know about now that we've reached the end of the world...and are still here?
Yes, I will be reading them...
2 comments:
I too like to dance around my house but usually when I'm cooking in my kitchen....
Love them all. Especially since I would confess most of them myself.
-Have done that with Nilla wafers.
-Not lucky enough to have galoshes. I'm jealous. Wear them everyday and wear them proud.
-Who shaves daily? I' still mad that having a baby made my hair more oily. Now I can't go a week without washing it anymore.
-I have all the same straight line problems. Add not sewing straight lines into the equation and I'm there.
-Never liked fresh tomatoes, but ketchup is a food group where I come from.
-And not sure if I should admit the dancing thing, but it happens a lot. and I know I look like a freak, but I don't care.
-
Post a Comment