Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Giveaway, Oh Giveaway!!! (while supplies last)

My dear, faithful blogging friends,

I love you.
I love you so much that I want to share with you.
I want you to know of my very favorite things ever in the whole entire world.
Thus, I will share them with you.

The first 50 people to respond to this contest will win not one,
but
TWO FREE CDs!


This one:
And this one:
(and THEN, after the contest if over,
I'll have FREE downloadable FHE kits to go with the music-one kit per week
...so make sure you check back!)


It only takes, seriously, 3 minutes to enter!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Follow my blog (if you already follow me, GREAT! If not, just take a minute to add your name to my list of incredibly awesome followers)
2. Leave me a blog comment saying you've done this
3. Spread the word: advertise this giveaway on YOUR blog (and facebook and twitter and...)
4. Send a simple email to:
audreybandleymusic@yahoo.com
containing your name and your mailing address (that way I can send you the prize!)
5. Sit back and wait a few days for your package to arrive

The first 50 people who complete these 5 steps will be
winners! winners! winners!

Can't wait to hear from you!!!

(Contest ends when I run out of supplies...)


38 comments:

herofanfamily said...

It's all done, now I'm just sitting back and waiting! :)

Lisa said...

Done... sitting back, relaxin' and waiting!

johansenmom said...

Hey I am your newest stocker.

Rebekah said...

me too.

Lowana Johnson said...

the women's conference concert was awesome. how fun that you were backstage. I LOVE Women's conference!

Good contest - not too much comptetion! I have done as commanded (Kidding) and waiting for the mail!

have a great day!

The Taylors said...

I love your giveaways!!! Thanks!!! I love your music too! You inspire me!!!

Ken and Pearl Lindstrom said...

Completed now just waiting for your reply. It is good to see you are totally enjoying your music because I know we are.

Elegante Family said...

I am excited to be your follower.

Angela said...

Yay! I'm pretty sure that one CD will be good. adn I already know that yours it great!

Jessica said...

I was so touched by your fireside talk here in Logan earlier this year - very excited to follow your blog!

Kylie Jones said...

Oh I am a blog stalker of yours!!! :) I'll send you an email!!!!

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

OK
I'M DOING THE LAST PART AS I WRITE THIS.
DONE!!!
THANK YOU

CEvans said...

Following you. :)

Anya said...

Done!

Sara said...

I am now following you, unfortunately I am dumb about blogs and I don't know what that means, but I did it anyway :)

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Hey I don't know if we have ever met but I'm your cousin-in-law haha I love your blog! I am now a follower!

Andi B said...

Oooh....I love winning stuff! :)

Maria said...

Done... You are incredibly talented and I would LOVE your cd's.

Mayzie said...

Posted you on facebook, already a follower :D

Theresa Cooley said...

I just clicked on follow and can't wait to be updated on all your new entries!

Angela said...

I follow you! :0)

Alycia said...

I'm a follower:)

The Hiller Family said...

Heidi Hiller: I'd LOVE to win these CD's! Thanks for such a great giveaway!!

I have become a blog follower and I have sent you an email!!!

Now I'm just waiting!! :)

Julie Adams said...

can't wait to hear your albums!!!

Knudsen Crew said...

I am a follower! You rock!

Unknown said...

Thought that I left a comment the other day, but, I did do it, looking forward to the c.d.'s. Love you and very proud of you Audrey!

Angela said...

Follower!

The Schindler Family said...

I am a follower. This looks like a fun giveaway. So excited.

kim said...

Hi. I'm Kim. Music is my thing to. I'd love to hear yours. I have heard it's beautiful!!!! Let me know what I need to do to get your CDs. Im so excited!

Audrey Bandley said...

Wow! Thanks everyone for the amazing support! This makes my heart feel very happy. I cannot WAIT to send out all these CDs.

@kim: just follow the instructions on my blog post and I'll get them mailed out asap. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a follower!

Anonymous said...

I advertised this giveaway on twitter and facebook!

Anonymous said...

I've done all 5!!!

peterson said...

I did it!!! sitting and waiting :)

Lori Lou said...

I did it! I am excited and waiting!

Elder and Sister Tucker said...

I can't wait. Am very excited.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I'm not too late!

Lisa Marie said...

I've been away from the computer for a while. And am just getting caught up. Is it too late?!