
I found this quote by Eleanor Powell on my Facebook page today. It's so very profound. It rings so true in all our lives.
I've often thought what it would take to help every person in the world recognize their divine potential. I've often wondered what has happened to those who don't see any in their own lives. I've often wished I could do something to help the entire world recognize that they are capable of far more than they give themselves credit for.
The Lord instilled in each of us limitless potential and the power to reach it.
The road to this potential isn't necessarily paved with golden marble and gently sloped. It doesn't always come with a detailed map and clearly labeled road signs. But the road is there. It is laid before us.
We each have something incredible inside that we are designed to reach. It is up to us to reach it.
And that, my friends, will be our greatest gift to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment