(For instructions on how to play this game, read the first paragraph HERE. )
Let's begin.
I love to eat. I love to eat weird things together. Some of my very favorite foods are odd concoctions.
Here are a few examples:
(make mac n cheese according to directions then add 1/2 can of soup)
or this one...
Flour tortilla, lettuce, cheese and ketchup
Roll it into one tangy bit of yumminess!!!
I like sunflower seeds in my chocolate chip cookies,
black pepper on my popcorn,
peanut butter and marshmallow creme,
corn in my mashed potatoes,
chips in my sandwiches,
etc., etc., etc...
Now it's your turn...
What's your very favorite
WEIRD CONCOCTION RECIPE?
(remember that one lucky commenter wins a totally random surprise!)
I love to eat. I love to eat weird things together. Some of my very favorite foods are odd concoctions.
Here are a few examples:
(make mac n cheese according to directions then add 1/2 can of soup)or this one...
Flour tortilla, lettuce, cheese and ketchup
Roll it into one tangy bit of yumminess!!!
I like sunflower seeds in my chocolate chip cookies,
black pepper on my popcorn,
peanut butter and marshmallow creme,
corn in my mashed potatoes,
chips in my sandwiches,
etc., etc., etc...
Now it's your turn...
What's your very favorite
WEIRD CONCOCTION RECIPE?
(remember that one lucky commenter wins a totally random surprise!)


4 comments:
I love chocolate chip cookies and water. Everyone always insists on milk with cookies. I like water. Who would ever want to dilute the awesome chocolate gooeyness with milk? My concoction doesn't even come close to competing with yours, but it's the only thing I could come up with that was even remotely weird.
Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich, especially with the bread toasted,yummy! I love chips on sandwiches too, and french fries on my hamburgers.
I like salt on my cantaloupe and frosties and fries, orange juice with protein powder, Popcorn with olive oil, um....what else do I eat that Bobby says is weird...Oh ABC sandwiches - Apple, Bacon, and Cheese! So YUMMY! Oh and Danish Christmas Breakfast - toast with bacon and peaches on top, and bacon gravy on top of that YUM!!!
Not really wierd, but I loveee tomato sandwiches!! Two pieces of bread a little mayo and a big juicy tomato, makes my mouth water just writing about it!!
Post a Comment