I know, I know.
I haven't posted for a very LONG time. I'm so sorry! (Especially if this is the only blog you follow and I've completely bored you to death.) I've been in the middle of a home remodel where, YES, I've done most of the remodel...myself...or with one other person. It's not been easy: painting, sheet-rocking, laying tile, mudding, finish work, etc., etc., etc. BUT, it's done now and I can come back to my life.
SO....
I want to tell you ALL about an amazing concert I was able to be a part of.
Last night I was able to be a part of the "Every Step" CD Release Concert of Hilary Weeks.
Smack dab in the middle of it.
'cept you wouldn't have seen me.
I was in the back.
WAY in the backstage.
Handing out water bottles.
BUT, I was there and I was part of it.
I know. You want pictures.
BUT, you see,
I couldn't take my camera.
It was being used for a FAR more important event
(my 7th grader's 1st Band Concert)
so, I have documented the entire night
via
personalized illustration.
You're welcome.
(I'll explain it all below...)

Truth is, that's become "our little inside joke".
I walk up to her and she looks at me and says "Have we met?" Then, she calls me by any random name.
(eeek!!! I have an inside joke with HILARY WEEKS!!!)
And that, my friends, about sums it up.
Other than the fact that she is absolutely incredible and amazing in every way.
Now,
watch this tear-jerker...
SO....
I want to tell you ALL about an amazing concert I was able to be a part of.
Last night I was able to be a part of the "Every Step" CD Release Concert of Hilary Weeks.
Smack dab in the middle of it.
'cept you wouldn't have seen me.
I was in the back.
WAY in the backstage.
Handing out water bottles.
BUT, I was there and I was part of it.
I know. You want pictures.
BUT, you see,
I couldn't take my camera.
It was being used for a FAR more important event
(my 7th grader's 1st Band Concert)
so, I have documented the entire night
via
personalized illustration.
You're welcome.
(I'll explain it all below...)

Truth is, that's become "our little inside joke".
I walk up to her and she looks at me and says "Have we met?" Then, she calls me by any random name.
(eeek!!! I have an inside joke with HILARY WEEKS!!!)
And that, my friends, about sums it up.
Other than the fact that she is absolutely incredible and amazing in every way.
Now,
watch this tear-jerker...
No comments:
Post a Comment