Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Very Favorite PINTEREST Recipe....EVER!!!

It's been a while since I've posted a recipe of any sort.
For those of you who follow me at ALL,
you know how I LOVE to cook!
It's one of my very favorite past times.
Right up there with writing music and running and reading...
Seriously.

So, naturally,
I try nearly every PINTEREST recipe I find.
(or at least I try to try them.)

QUESTION: Have you found a KILLER PINTEREST recipe you can share with me? Pretty, pretty please leave me a link...PLEASE!?!?!

Today I want to share with you
a recipe that has forever changed our family!
We can no longer be satisfied with boring old pork chops.
THIS is why!

Double Crunch Honey Glazed Pork Chops
(photo courtesy of rockrecipes.blogspot.com via Pinterest)

NOW do you understand!!!!!

So, now I'd like to share this aMAZing recipe with you.
Visit
HERE
for the recipe.

A couple hints upon cooking this:
1. Cook more than you'll think you need. Trust me. You'll thank me for this later.
2. Don't forget to turn the pork chops down and cook them on the lower temp. They'll turn out SO much moister. It'll save your pork chop's bacon! (get it?....pork chop...bacon...!?!)
3. I've used either canola oil and vegetable shortening. I actually prefer the taste/texture that the shortening leaves, but both are amazingly good.


No comments: