Monday, April 16, 2012

"Beautiful You" Release Party Countdown: The Set

I am SO excited!
Why? Because one of my greatest creations ever is about to be released.

The single "Beautiful You" will be available
THIS Saturday, April 21st.
SOOOOOOOO happy!
(you can buy it from iTunes, Amazon or audreybandley.com)

As a way to channel my inner excitement,
I'm creating a little daily countdown this week
with a behind-the-scenes of the SONG and MUSIC VIDEO...
(eek)

Day One: The Set

I had an amazing set designer, Bridget,
who had some amazing little helpers!
I was SO impressed with the way they were able to
literally transform and create something beautiful out of something like......

well,

(to give ya'll a deep appreciation of the video,
you've just GOT to see what it started from....)

We took this dirty, ole man-cave barn:


and, OVERNIGHT, transformed it into this:


WALLAH!

I KNOW, huh?
Super incredible.
They worked their little guts out.
And I'd say it paid off!!!

FYI: Yes. Our stage really IS a four-wheeler trailer.
and
Yes. There were geese and pigs and a peacock in the background
(literally in the next room) as we filmed.
~
Can't wait for you to see ALL the little details they worked on throughout the video.
AND can't wait to have you join me on this countdown!
Check back tomorrow for a little more
behind-the-scenes!


No comments: