Thursday, June 7, 2012

PLEASE...Come to my SURPRISE Birthday Party!!!


So, since my birthday's coming up and all, I got thinking about all the MANY, MANY birthdays I've had before...when I realized 
I'VE NEVER HAD A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY! 

How can one go for 34 years and never be surprised!?! Totally beats me. 

So I decided to take matter into my own hands and throw myself a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY and YOU'RE all invited! PLUS, I like me a good, big party so invite all YOUR friends along, too!

Here's what it entails...on Friday June 8th (which happens to be my very special day) I want ALL OF YOU to watch this: 

 
and THEN think of ONE THING that makes YOU beautiful!  You can watch it TWO times and think of TWO things that make you beautiful, or seventy-one times and think of seventy-one things that make you beautiful, too.  There's NO limit!  


THEN invite all YOUR friends to watch it and ask THEM to invite all THEIR friends to watch it and think of one thing and so on and so forth. (If you'd REALLY like to make me happy, you can encourage them all to spend $.99 to buy the song off of iTunes, too, so they can know how "beautiful" they are ALL the time. That would TOTALLY surprise me.) ;)

THEN late, late Friday night, I will sneak onto youtube and be TOTALLY SURPRISED at how many beautiful people have watched the video!

And then everyone can eat my favorite strawberry shortcake and maple nut ice cream for dessert. (You're welcome.)

Thanks all!!!   Can't wait!!! 

No comments: