What a perfect day today! Aside from an ache on my bruised eyeball (see yesterday's FB post), the day has been lovely. So lovely, in fact, that I think it's the loveliest day to make this new announcement:
I'M RECORDING A NEW ALBUM!!!!
That's right!!! Another EP. And, this time, I have opened my heart and poured it into my songs unlike anything I've done before and I'm pretty sure that they are gonna blow. you. away.
Those of you who are on my email list already, have received an in-depth description of this exciting stuff! If you'd like to be on my email list, sign up HERE.
This album will consists of 5 songs written about my life; my story. The album is an album of strength, of courage, of endurance, of simply real-giving you a glimpse inside my soul. And I've teamed up with some very, very talented musicians who are going to bring their awesomeness to the table as they assist in building an album that hopefully will inspire the listeners.
In doing this, I wanted to construct an interactive experience for both you, my listeners, and me as the artist. So, I've teamed up with my friends at PledgeMusic.com to open a way for you to be as actively involved as possible. There, you can make pledges to help support my project while in turn, I get to do your choice of something super awesome for you as well as give you behind-the-scenes access throughout the entire production! It's totally a win-win situation!
You can keep track of my Pledge support on the pledge-tracker listed below.
Thank you SO much for believing in me, for supporting me and for being with me every step of the way. You are the reason I am doing this. You are my inspirations.
No comments:
Post a Comment