I have finally found my niche.
From my own personal experience, through trial and error, I have found that every single audience is different. Every group has unique needs. And yet, each has something in common: they long for something to touch their hearts.
So, this year, I have meditated, prayed my little guts out and discovered that MY niche is MY testimony. So I've changed things up.
Here's how my firesides are NOW designed:
First, I get to know the audience/group a little by asking questions upon scheduling the event. Questions such as "What's your theme?" or "What are special needs in your ward?" or "What topics would YOU like me to address?" are not uncommon. That way, I can get to know your group a little bit better and feel a bond with them upon arriving. Then, I dive into some serious meditation and scripture/gospel study. I'll often spend several hours researching topics specific for your event. In the end, I'll construct a fireside specifically geared to those who will be listening.
I've done this all summer long and the impact has been incredible! Whether it's been for a youth conference of 15 or a YW Girl's camp of 200+, the Spirit has been the same. And I love it.
So, in case you're looking for a speaker/presenter for any of your upcoming activities, I'm currently creating my schedule for Fall 2013. Contact me at audreybandleymusic@yahoo.com for further info.
Can't wait to meet you!


1 comment:
I'd still love to hire you to sing for the seniors. I have some fall openings if you are interested. Love ya
Post a Comment