Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Rambling

I have nothing short of a million things I should be doing today, but without transportation I cannot accomplish any of them. So, I decided to blog...again....

I've thought a lot about our Heavenly Father the past couple of days. How amazing He is! How intelligent He must be! He always knows just the right thing to do and say in order to make us stronger, help us grow, stretch our capacities and teach us self-control. What would it be like to have such perfect abilities! As a parent, as a friend, as a wife, as a member of a community... I am always searching for just the right answer. I don't always do what is right, though I try so very, very hard to follow the Holy Spirit when I speak. What a prime example of awe! Our Heavenly Father is so incredible, so powerful and so right. And because He is such, who am I to try to fight against His will, against His way? Who am I to try to fight against what He knows is best for me? He knows me so much better than even I know myself. If I trust in Him, have faith in Him, the He will open doors and shine the light when He believes I am ready. I know this is true.

No comments: