Today, let's talk about tears, shall we. The past few months I have shed more than a few. In fact, probably more than I have my whole entire life...because I am not a cryer. I didn't cry at my babies births, I didn't cry at my beloved Grandpa's funeral. I don't cry! In fact, I used to envy those who cried during testimonies, good lessons, sappy movies, any time at all. Once upon a time I prayed that I could be more emotional, now I almost regret praying for the ability at all. This is why: the Lord has given me reason to cry.
Time after time, month after month He has "blessed" me with reasons to shed precious tears. Hardly a day goes by that my heart doesn't cry for one reason or another. And still now I weep nearly every week. I've decided that I'm ready to not cry anymore. I don't want to. I'd much rather be poised and collected. The phrase "be careful what you wish for" is ringing true to my soul today.
Now this is not a "woe is me" post. I don't want anyone reading to feel sorry for me, for that is not my purpose. I simply want others to recognize God's hand. This is one more testimony to me that the Lord does answer prayers. That He hears me and understands my needs. He will testify Himself in all things. Pray carefully, for you will receive an answer in His own way. Think and ponder of those things which you feel compelled to pray for and word those prayers ever so carefully. You might just get what you wanted....
1 comment:
DEAR DAUGHTER:
TEARS ARE NOT RESERVED FOR SADDNESS THEY COME AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT TO HELP US SHOW THAT WE HAVE OUR HEAVENLY FATHERS WAY OF SHOWING THAT WE CARE DEEPLY ABOUT SOMETHING AND ARE TOUCHED BY IT.
TEARS ARE SO WONDERFUL. I LOVE TO CRY AT TIMES TO RELEASE THOSE FEELINGS THAT I WANT TO SHARE. I LOVE TO BEABLE TO WIPE AWAY A TEAR THAT IS FLOWING DOWN A CHILDS FACE AND PUT IT IN MY POCKET. I LOVE A TEAR ON A GROWNUP, IT MEANS THEY HAVE FEELINGS THAT CAN BE SHARED THREW THE HEART. WOW TEARS ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE.
HUGS XOXO'S
MOM
Post a Comment