Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Know...

A few things have happened in the last couple of days that have made me dig deeper into myself and rediscover my own testimony. How grateful I am that I have such a sure and unwaivering knowledge of the gospel. I am so blessed to have it in my life as my guiding star. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true and living church on the earth. I know Jesus Christ lives, that He loves us and knows each of us by name. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, who has designed a plan for my life if I but follow His commandments. He has a plan for each and every one of us. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God, that he translated the Book of Mormon and received revelations to help and inspire us in these latter days. I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today, President Thomas S. Monson. I know that the Lord hears and answers prayers according to our faith, in ways that He feels will strengthen us and teach us. The scriptures are true. They hold an unseen power inside of them that will give us strength in our time of need.

These things I know to be true without any doubt. Of these things I testify.

1 comment:

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

DEAR DAUGHTER:
THANK YOU FOR SHARING SUCH A POWERFUL TESTIMONY ON YOUR BLOG. IT REMINDS ME THAT I NEED TO LOOK DEEPER INSIDE OF MYSELF AND LEARN WHAT I STAND FOR EACH DAY.
AUDREY YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND I ALSO KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EACH OF US. WE JUST HAVE TO TRUST. AND KNOW HE IS IN CHARGE.
LOVE AND HUGS
MOM J