Friday, January 2, 2009
My Resolution
My New Year's resolution is simple. I've decided that all the things I want to improve about myself (i.e. getting back into shape, becoming a better wife/mother/friend/person, thinking before I speak, studying the scriptures more regularly, eating healthier, improving my music, being happier......the list could go on for a really, really, long time) anyway, all the things I want to improve can be lumped into one tiny phrase: Be The Best Me. That's it. That is my New Year's Resolution. That is the one thing I want most in 2009, the one thing I want to be able to look back on and see that I've done better. That is my goal: not the best of everyone, not even better than anyone else. I just want to be the best me. Simply put.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
RESOLUTIONS OF 2009
1. BE MORE INTEND ON LISTENING AND HEARING WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING, NOT JUST HEAR WORDS, BUT FEEL IN MY HEART WHAT IS REALLY SAID.
2.WORK ON BEING A HEALTHY EATER. DEJUNK MY CUPBOARDS (AGAIN).
3. VISIT ALL MY KIDS,AND SIBLINGS OVER THE YEAR AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES OF THEM, AND SPEND QUAILITY TIME WITH EACH GRANDCHILD.
HUGS
MOM
Post a Comment