I'm sure that I am the last person on Earth to discover this, but I found it really rejuvenating. On the LDS website (www.lds.org) you can subscribe to what they refer to as "gems" (short quotes by the General Authorities) that they will send to you via e-mail everyday. How great is that! Every morning I can be uplifted by having them send me something enlightening to think about, some way to better myself and my life. I love it! If you're interested, here's how ya do it:
1. Go to www.lds.org
2. Click on "Gospel Library"
3. Click on "LDS Gems, Inspirational Thoughts"
4. Choose which sort of gem you are interested in (church history, daily, family, young single adult or youth)
5. Click on "Subscribe to e-mail"
6. Enter your e-mail address
7. POOF! It's done!
Have Fun!
1 comment:
Very cool! I had subscribed to these years ago with an old email address. But I had forgotten about it. So I'm so glad you reminded me!
Post a Comment