Today I feel so humbled. I am constantly reminded of the simple truths of life. I see so many who sacrifice on my behalf in order to teach me and lead me, to help me grow more like my Savior. A thought crossed my mind today of how blessed I am to have so many different and amazing people in my life and of the different qualities they possess. There are so many more in my life who I admire and at a different time, I will write about them, but for now, these are they who are on my mind today...
1. My Mom-for her courage to move on
2. My Dad-for his constant and ever-present patience with life and for the ability to find humor and charm throughout it all
3. Grandma J-for her selfless example and her contagious spirit of service
4. Adrie-for her deep, undying and unwavering devotion to her husband
5. Jenny-for her untiring strength and determination to spread the gospel
6. Susie-the continual strength to hold her head high even when the world is crumbling
7. Denise-for her constant, unquenchable thirst for knowledge, both spiritual and intellectual and for the ablility to put that which she learns to immediate use
8. Kimo-for his immovable faith in the Lord's will and in sacrificing so much that the Lord's will may be fulfilled
9. Dave-for his ability to overcome and make something wonderful and admirable out of his life when the odds were so fiercely against him. He has risen and proven himself a much nobler man than the world would have given him credit for
10. Cory-for his courage, for his devotion as a father and husband, and for his faith that pain will subside one day
These people have so much influence on my life and I pray to grow more like them. But what I most admire is their individuality, that they are all blessed to be their own person and have a strong desire to be so. They are all strengths in my life today. I hope to develop similar qualities that will reflect that I once knew them. I am so grateful for the knowledge that Heavenly Father gives us opportunities to be social with one another, that we may grow stronger and edify each other in our own personal causes.
1 comment:
MY SWEET DAUGHTER
YOUR WORDS TODAY HAVE SPOKEN TO MY HEART AND I NEEDED TO BE HUMBLED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF TRUST AND FAITH IN ME TO CARRY ON.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AUDREY.
HUGS AND XOXO'S
MOM
Post a Comment