I've decided that the best way to deal with life is with a smile. Being onery does nothing for the soul. Walking around with a grumpy face and an angry countenace only adds weight to the heavy soul. I decided long ago, as a teen in fact, that life is much easier tolerated when there is hope in your heart and a smile on your face. Sometimes I've had to fake a smile, sometimes my soul was weeping, a smile lifts a broken heart. A smile soothes a troubled soul. A smile helps one forget their own troubles and, for just a fleeting moment, brings relief.
I challenge everyone today to smile, even if there's nothing to smile about. I promise there will be a difference made and a new-found strength will emerge, lifting us out of the depths of despair which we all too often find oursleves in.
2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for the reminder!
HERE'S MY SMILE TO YOU SWEET DAUGHTER!!
LOVE IT
HUGS
MOM
Post a Comment