I have SOOOOO much to tell you, but due to the fact that I've completely ignored my family for an entire week now, it'll all have to wait a little longer. But I DOOOOO wanna let you know that I've posted some brand new stuff! I just got back from Soularium Studios in Alpine, UT where I recorded two new songs: "The One" and a new version of "Here I Am". Check 'em out and see what ya'll think, then give me a holler! (To listen, just click on the link on the righthand side of the page that says "Click here.....")
2 comments:
Audrey! Those are both absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you!! I hope that through all of the stress you are able to truly enjoy what you are doing!!
I love them. I can't wait for the rest of te world to get to hear you!!!!!
Post a Comment