you) and your name will be put into a drawing for a signed copy of my new CD, "If I'm Still". Entries must be received before midnight, Sat. November 13th. Drawing will be held Monday, November 15th. Winner will be notified via email right after the drawing.
FYI: The picture will be printed in black and white, so don't base it on the color value...
#1. I like it because of my cheesy grin! I don't like it 'cause I squint.

#2. I like it because it's unique. I don't like it because it's not my absolute favorite...

#3. I like it because it shows my eyes and personality and it really is THE best photo. I don't like it because my hand placement makes it look silly...(is it maybe a little TOO unprofessional???)


3 comments:
Use the first one!! Love it!
I love the second one...but all three and gorgeous!! :)
My vote is for the first one!! They are all pretty though.
Post a Comment