I am ready and SUPER EXCITED to begin booking events.
I'm still working hard to get my RS fireside "The Sacred Splendor of You" finished. It will be ready to perform March 1st.
BUT........
I NOW have a youth fireside ready to present which encompasses the 13th Article of Faith, which happens to be the theme for this year! It's fun and entertaining and heart-wrenching and thought-provoking and comical and silly and extremely serious all in one package. I've had so much fun performing this for the youth and I cannot WAIT to perform it all over the map! Did I mention this was WAY fun!?!
Here are some answers to a few FAQs:
YES...I am willing to travel.
YES...I am willing to travel out-of-state.
NO...there is no "fee" or "set cost" to have me present these programs.
YES...I would be grateful for any donation to help with gas expenses, though it isn't required.
YES...I will travel for groups of more than 30...so combine with another ward, if needed.
NO...I do not require it on a Stake level, though that would be AWESOME.
YES...I have a bishop's referral/references as well as several YW/YM Pres. references, if needed.
YES...I perform either in the chapel (for larger groups) or in the RS room (for smaller, more casual audiences.)
NO...I will not present the program in the Cultural Hall. (It lessens the reverence.)
YES...I need a piano-not an electronic keyboard.
YES...I will have my own mic/cord/stand for the piano, but I WILL need a second microphone either at the pulpit or somewhere in that vicinity.
NO...I do NOT promote or try to sell my music at the firesides. That's WAY too awkward for everyone involved.
YES...I will respond to your email ASAP, but it may take a day or two.
YES... I'd LOVE to come to your area.
For booking info: choose the "News/Events" page on the website www.audreybandley.com.
I CANNOT WAIT to hear from ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment