Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Quickest Path To Success...

Today I was able to spend a couple of hours with this beautiful lady
my awesome friend, writer/arranger/piano GENIOUS Kamie Jacobs Bolen, while eating some delicious bites here:at Mimi's Cafe.

(Before I get any farther, might I recommend you all to try this:

their french onion soup...mmmmmmmm....)

This is a tradition for us.
(I use the term lightly since we technically have only done this last year and this year and both times it was sort of on accident...)
So, anyway, we began the "tradition" of meeting there to discuss our dreams and aspirations in our careers and to help us both to share our knowledge with each other to help each other succeed.

Besides a very pleasantly happy belly and super satisfied tastebuds (not to mention my very favorite lunch-company EVER), this is what I walked away with...knowledge we all can learn from:

The quickest path to SUCCESS is to take a step back and see how far you've come.

The End.


No comments: