Monday, November 7, 2011

Count Your Blessings #1-7

Post ALL about it!: Leave me a comment about what YOU have been grateful for this last week?

Sometimes I think that reading what other people are grateful for
helps me recognize the blessings in my own life.

Maybe that will be the case for you.

At least, I hope it is.

I thought that it would be FUN to share with you those things that I am grateful for.
These are they which are now written in MY handwriting
on my family's
"Count Your Blessings Chain"
(see previous post).

They are also the same as what I post daily on my FB page.

Here are the first SEVEN things I am grateful for:
(in NO particular order, by the way.
They're just what came to my mind each day!)


1. Authors, such as Jane Austen,
who have written beautiful and clean and wholesome
stories
to entertain the imagination of many a girl.

2. My brand-new furnace/air ducting system.
(I am in a warm home in the cold weather
for the first time in 10 years!

3. The men in
...and the soon to BE men
(I have 3 handsome sons)

I have in my life who influence my being for the better
...of which there are SO many...

4. Trials and tribulations which I have endured, which have made me who I am today; the knowledge that everything can help us grow if we just allow it.

5. For the fact that my boys (ages 8, 10, 12 and 36) STILL love to snuggle!

6. Good morning kisses.

7. The miracle of Scrubbing Bubbles and Magic Erasers.

No comments: