I love to cook.
I love to share.
I love to share what I cook.
Therefore,
I share one of my FAVORITE recipes ever with you!
It's not so very um, healthy, though.
But it IS amazingly delicious
and the ALL the kids gobble them.
Even my picky one.
And so does everyone else who I make these for.
So it MUST be worth sharing!
I actually found this on
www.pinterest.com
(disclaimer: if you've never checked out pinterest,
right NOW would be a REALLY great time...
but only if you're an
"I love to spend time feeling inspired
and looking at amazing ideas that someone else has created
that I really want to mimic or imitate
or just keep on file for a rainy day"
sort of person.)
Which I happen to be.
So..
it was here on pinterest.com
that I found this super easy, most cherished recipe:
Glazed Doughnut
Muffins
(photo/recipe courtesy of www.sweetpeaskitchen.com)
Instructions for getting this recipe:
1. Click HERE to get to my pinterest page!
THEN
2. Click the sweetpeaskitchen.com
link above the right hand corner of the picture.
3. Make, eat, enjoy!
4. Drop one off at my house so I can enjoy, too.
Thanks.

I love to share what I cook.
Therefore,
I share one of my FAVORITE recipes ever with you!
It's not so very um, healthy, though.
But it IS amazingly delicious
and the ALL the kids gobble them.
Even my picky one.
And so does everyone else who I make these for.
So it MUST be worth sharing!
I actually found this on
www.pinterest.com
(disclaimer: if you've never checked out pinterest,
right NOW would be a REALLY great time...
but only if you're an
"I love to spend time feeling inspired
and looking at amazing ideas that someone else has created
that I really want to mimic or imitate
or just keep on file for a rainy day"
sort of person.)
Which I happen to be.
So..
it was here on pinterest.com
that I found this super easy, most cherished recipe:
Glazed Doughnut
Muffins
(photo/recipe courtesy of www.sweetpeaskitchen.com)Instructions for getting this recipe:
1. Click HERE to get to my pinterest page!
THEN
2. Click the sweetpeaskitchen.com
link above the right hand corner of the picture.
3. Make, eat, enjoy!
4. Drop one off at my house so I can enjoy, too.
Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment