Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Caution: This Book Might SERIOUSLY Change Your Life...

"Grant me the serenity to know what I can change. Let me change what I can.
Let me accept that which I cannot change.
Let me ignore that which I cannot change or accept.
Let me run away from that which I cannot change, accept or ignore.
Let me lock myself in the bathroom, hold my hands over my ears, and HUM about that which I cannot change, accept, ignore, or runaway from.
Let me bite those who CAN change, accept, ignore, run.
Let me be!..."
( one of my favorite quotes from the following book)

As an avid reader,
I am always super pleased when a good book swings by.

This one called my name.


There I was, minding my own business, when I heard it speak to me.

When a book speaks, I listen.
So I bought it.

I began reading it before bed last night.
I can officially say that within the first TWO pages,
this book changed my life.

It really put life back into perspective.

I would encourage ALL
(man/woman/old/young/meat-eaters/vegetarians...)
to read

"You Can Never Get Enough of What You Don't Need"

by Mary Ellen Edmunds

3 comments:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

SO CAN I BORROW YOURS WHEN YOUR DONE? SOUNDS LIKE A BOOK I WANT AND NEED TO READ. THANKS FOR SHARING.

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

Where did you get it? I need to see when a good time this summer would be to book you, we really would love to have you come. Early spring is even good, I may be moving this summer, we will see. Please let me know if you have some open dates. Love ya!

Audrey Bandley said...

I found it at Seagull Book, but I've checked and you can buy it at any Deseret Book store or online at deseretbook.com or Amazon.com.