Dear Followers:
I'm so sorry to have sent you into extreme panic at the thought of me disappearing off the face of the planet or something. The past two months has been a whirlwind of changes in my life. We sold our house, giving us 7 days to pack up, get out AND clean the entire thing upon which we moved to beautiful Cache Valley, then, three weeks later moved into a DIFFERENT house in Cache Valley. I've begun working full-time (something I've never done before) while balancing being a mom and wife as I've tried to spend time all my extra time with my boys. To top it all off, I've been doing this alone, since my husband hasn't been able to move up with us yet. (He will SOON, though. REALLY, REALLY SOON, if I can help it!)
So, please be patient with me. I'll feel inspired soon enough, I'm sure. I'll get back on the bloggin band-wagon with just a little more time.
I do want to draw your attention to one really great opportunity, though. The LDS Church has created a site where we can let others know about our faith, about what we believe and how we live. It's a beautiful site. I've recently created my profile. (I'm actually quite late, since it's actually been up for more than a year now. I'm a slow poke.)
Click HERE to read my Mormon.org profile!
If any of you haven't done this yet, DO IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment