Let me tell you a little bit about my fireside this weekend.
First, I got dressed like this:
then I drove here:
(beautiful Bear Lake in Garden City,UT)
and I met up with these wonderful MVPs:
while I spoke about this:
It was a memorable evening as I had a random cup of water spill on top of my head right in the middle of the fireside and then, as I sang the lyrics "He can calm the raging wind", a gust of wind rattled through the neighborhood and blew a toolbox off the back of a truck. Hard to forget those events.
But also it will forever be engrained in my memory because the camp was filled with Beautiful You's who possess amazing spirits and someday soon each one of them will awake to their potential and rise to the call as they become MVPs on the Lord's "Dream Team". And I can't wait to see that.





1 comment:
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL EXPEREINCE WITH THOSE SWEET GIRLS.. SO HAPPY THEY HAD YOU AS A COACH BEHIND THEM TEACHING. YOU ARE MARVELOUS AND A WONDERFUL LEADER...SO HAPPY YOU GOT THIS EXPERIENCE AND MANY MORE COMING.
Post a Comment