Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PledgeMusic Goal: Friday the 13th!

So, I was talking with my amazing producer, Aaron Edson, who you'll meet next week, and we came up with the "skeletons" for all five songs on the new album.  They're so amazing.  I can hardly wait!  But, the album felt a tiny bit incomplete. THEN I got thinking and in that thinking I thought that it would be a great idea to add one FREE BONUS TRACK as a thank you to all my PledgeMusic supporters.  Seriously!?!  Yes.  Suddenly the album felt complete.

For this BONUS TRACK, I have chosen a very wonderful hymn whose lyrics/music have deeply touched my heart recently and I have contacted an arranger who is waiting for the "okay" to move forward in creating an incredible and beautiful rendition that I'm pretty certain will move you to tears.  And I really, REALLY want to put this on the album for so many different reasons.

So, here's how it's going to work:  IF I can reach AT LEAST 33% (one-third) of my PledgeMusic campaign goal before I go back into the studio on Friday the 13th, then I will add this powerful tear-jerker onto the album.  

So, click HERE (or any of the links listed above) to make your pledge today.
With your help, I know we can make it!  I really, really do and I'm pretty certain you will be glad you helped make it possible to have it on there, too.  It's that powerful!

Badge
Thanks!

No comments: