Ahhhh.
Beautiful November.
It makes me so happy to reflect on my blessings.
So. SO. Happy.
This past week, I have been able to realize some really incredible blessings
that I never noticed before:
8. I am blessed with the MUSIC inside of me
and the opportunity to share it with others.
9. Control-top pantyhose. Any questions?
10. I am grateful for a husband who is doing his best
and working his hardest
to try and provide for our little family.
11. I'm grateful for the ability to cry.
It is a blessing we take for granted.
12. I am grateful for the beauty and peace of the early morning.
13. I adore the fact that from the large windows in my home,
I am able to watch both the sunrise and the sunset
with a completely unobstructed view.
14. I'm grateful for my dear, sweet Grandma,
who took the time to teach me how to cook
REALLY, REALLY well...
from scratch...
anything I want to.
(On the other hand, she also taught me how to iron.
I'm not quite so grateful for that blessing.)

It makes me so happy to reflect on my blessings.
So. SO. Happy.
This past week, I have been able to realize some really incredible blessings
that I never noticed before:
8. I am blessed with the MUSIC inside of me
and the opportunity to share it with others.
9. Control-top pantyhose. Any questions?
10. I am grateful for a husband who is doing his best
and working his hardest
to try and provide for our little family.
11. I'm grateful for the ability to cry.
It is a blessing we take for granted.
12. I am grateful for the beauty and peace of the early morning.
13. I adore the fact that from the large windows in my home,
I am able to watch both the sunrise and the sunset
with a completely unobstructed view.
14. I'm grateful for my dear, sweet Grandma,
who took the time to teach me how to cook
REALLY, REALLY well...
from scratch...
anything I want to.
(On the other hand, she also taught me how to iron.
I'm not quite so grateful for that blessing.)

1 comment:
YOUR ARE VERY BLESSED AS IS YOUR FAMILY TO HAVE YOU !!!
THANKS FOR YOUR COUNT YOUR BLESSINS POSTS.
Post a Comment