I decided that I should have labeled this
"Count MY Blessings".
Hindsight.
Anyway,
here's what I've been thankful for this last week.
15. For the challenge to,
as a family,
read the Book of Mormon before next May.
Once again...SCRIPTURE POWER!
16. The modern convenience of computers/internet...
Without them, it would have taken me
WEEKS
to accomplish all I had to do!
17. I am grateful for people who are grateful.
It helps me to see the blessings that
sometimes I fail to recognize.
18. I am grateful for courage.
19. I am super, ooper grateful for D-Con...and bacon...
Neither of which are related to the other in any way.
20. I am grateful for the gospel and that knowing I have the fullness of it
through being a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
(Click above link for more info)
21. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood
and for righteous men who live up to their eternal potential as
holy bearers of the power of God.

Hindsight.
Anyway,
here's what I've been thankful for this last week.
15. For the challenge to,
as a family,
read the Book of Mormon before next May.
Once again...SCRIPTURE POWER!
16. The modern convenience of computers/internet...
Without them, it would have taken me
WEEKS
to accomplish all I had to do!
17. I am grateful for people who are grateful.
It helps me to see the blessings that
sometimes I fail to recognize.
18. I am grateful for courage.
19. I am super, ooper grateful for D-Con...and bacon...
Neither of which are related to the other in any way.
20. I am grateful for the gospel and that knowing I have the fullness of it
through being a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
(Click above link for more info)
21. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood
and for righteous men who live up to their eternal potential as
holy bearers of the power of God.

No comments:
Post a Comment